2012/08/23

Have you shake it yet??


After I saw a weibo (Chinese version of twitter) said someone got a free whopper from hungry jacks, I start to shake my iphone every now and then. The app called "Hungry Jack's Makes it Better". Everyone can download it for free from your app store (Click me if you'd like to try)
 
 
Basically, you need to be whthin 1km from any hungry jacks' store and when you check-in with either facebook or twitter account, you can shake your iphone and reveal the prize. There are 20 minutes you can redeem it before the prize expires. 

Actually, I downloaded the app month ago and the first prize I got is 25% off on any orders under $10. Well, I was not impressed enough to redeemed the prize and never shake it afterwards until I saw someone got a free prize. Then I tried couple of times and I got a LOT of free prizes, sweet corns, whoppers, hashbrowns, frozen cokes and so on. But I didn't actually redeemed all of them as sometimes I just got bored and shake it at home. 

One time I went to redeem my free whopper, I found most people have an iphone on their hand with this app on the screen. And most of them are FREE prize. Wondering how much free stuff hungry jacks give away every day. Maybe their strategy is to attract people come into stores and buy something with the free prize but as far as I can see....No one pay for anything with free stuff. They just took it and leave including me =)....How about you guys? Have you shake it and get anything from hungry jacks today?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/9/12 10:36

    I got a free whopper days ago! It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete